You're in control with BlinkFX industry standard DMX512 lighting control fixtures
BlinkFX wireless control emitters are fully plug-and-play compatible with industry standard DMX512 lighting control boards to make it fast and easy to integrate wireless, individual wearable LED lighted devices into any show or event. BlinkFX uses industry standard DMX 3-Pin XLR cabling and connectors and is completely cross-compatible with existing DMX control hardware and software. Integrating BlinkFX into a light show is as simple as plugging in our infrared control emitters into a DMX universe in serial and addressing them just like any other fixture controlled by a DMX lighting console. BlinkFX wearable devices include tri-color LED lights which may be programmed and controlled just like any LED stage light, PAR can light or wall washer. What's more, a variety of special effects can easily be triggered from the DMX console. Lighting designers may create a wide range of effects through DMX pre-programming or live board control. The BlinkFX system seamlessly translates DMX commands into IR wireless instructions which control each individual BlinkFX receiver device. And special effects like twinkling, strobe, candle flicker, and power surge can be achieved through simple DMX commands. Download our 10 Channel DMX control guide here.
Infrared wireless technology provides low cost, reliability and localized control
For decades infrared wireless has been the control technology of choice for millions of electronic devices. IR is preferred over radio frequency by many lighting and sound technicians as it doesn't encounter interference with radio signals generated by cellular, wifi, wimax, 2.4 gigahertz and other RF technologies. IR also allows local control of specific rooms, hallways and spaces.
DMX512 is the industry standard for lighting controls. Our 10 channel fixtures are DMX plug and play!
BlinkFX ePAR 120 Wash IR Control Specifications:
- Accepts input from industry standard DMX512 lighting controllers
- Converts DMX signal to infrared wireless for control over LED devices
- 100 meter range at 45 degree beam angle (conical)
- DMX input and output with sturdy 3-pin XLR connections
- DMX mode with industry standard DIP switch fixture addressing
- 10 control channels with effects (download control guide here)
- Stand Alone Mode beacon settings repeat a variety of colors, blinks and patterns programmable by dip switches
- Control up to 16 unique device IDs (separate cells of devices)
- Dual mounting brackets with easily adjustable star knobs
- Safety cable eye loop
- 110V-220V AC Powercon connectors and cord
- 2A/125V replaceable fuse